Friday, October 22, 2010

What are the top 3 dental insurance companies for Georgia Residents?

I have been researching to find dental insurance instead of dental discount plans. As long as it is not BCBS; then I may be interested. BCBS of Georgia doesn't pay for certain dental procedures. What companies pay at least 80% percentage of dental bridge work, dental crowns, and dental veneers as well as dental braces. I would love to be able to have a dental insurance company who pays 100%; but I would be satisfied with a company who pays 80%.
--------------------------------------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website. healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago and they have saved me thousands over the years. From xrays, exams, root canals, fillings...etc. Even my braces had fantastic coverage. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment