Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is there a dental insurance that I do not have to pay up front cost on...?

I went to the dentist and I had to pay the total cost up front first and I had to make a claim myself. I need to know is there a dental insurance that I dont have to pay up front, when i go to the dentist
--------------------
Well, you will have to pay a lot a month, or pay less and pay up front. Its a tough decision, been there...For my family I chose this great plan:www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.co… I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all dental services. Cleanings, xrays, root canals, exams...etc. They even had my very very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment