Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dental insurance companies?

I want to fix my teeth but I'm on a fixed income.my question is if there is such thing as a dental insurance that would benefit me, for example like paying a copay for dentist visits and where I only have to pay a deductible for major stuff like braces or molar removal.and if so which insurance company would you recommend?
--------------------
With most dental insurance plan you don't even have a co-pay for a basic checkup and cleaning. However, the major stuff will have a deductible which averages $100, a waiting period which averages 12 months, and co-insurance which averages 50%. There is also a annual maximum. Which companies are better will depend upon where you live because most companies do not operate in all states. Contact a local agent that works with several companies. They can tell you what is available and can explain how the plans work. You could also check a dental school where you can get good service for a reasonable cost. You can find the nearest one here: http://www.yourhealthplanadvisor.com/Den…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment