Sunday, December 19, 2010

how much dental work can be done with $1500 insurance coverage?

i recently got over a serious cocaine addiction and have been clean for about a year and a half, and in that time i have been completely changing my life. the only reminder i have is the effect it had on my teeth. i have a cavity on my eye tooth that doesn't hurt a bit, but goes almost around my tooth by the gum area. i have two other smaller ones on the other eye tooth and right beside it. how much can i get fixed for little out of pocket and $1500 a year dental coverage?
--------------------
I've never heard of xrays costing so much, but what do I know. Maybe you could work something out with a dentist? On a positive note, the x-rays are the most expensive start-up thing. And as you get the teeth filled maybe you could pay it off in installments. If you don't get the dental care you need with teeth in that condition then you risk septicemia and bone infection. By the way, good for you!! Best of luck...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment