Thursday, December 23, 2010

What is the best dental insurance for my situation?

I have a broken tooth (number 5 bottom left) which has to be either replaced with an implant or root-canaled and filled. I have been told that either way it will take more than 3000$ to fix it. Obviously, I have no dental insurance plan and I have to fix my tooth before it affect my health. Now, I am thinking about different ways to deal with this, one would be to pay in cash or installment without any dental plan. Another way is to get a dental discount plan or a real insurance. What do you think would be the best choice? If I get a real insurance, can I use it right away? What are some reputable dental insurances in the US? Where do I start to find plans and quotes? Does it worth it to go through all the insurance policies and stuff like that? Or I can just fix the tooth by cash? thanks for your help
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services. From extractions to xrays, fillings, crowns, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. I have been using this plan when I max out my insurance and or when I had a waiting period and needed work done ASAP. Good luck and Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment