Thursday, April 21, 2011

How do I make a dentist appointment?

I know this might sound like a silly question but I am young and have never done this before on my own. I have dental insurance through my work and I need to go real soon b/c I have developed a cavity. Seeing as how I have not been in a long time I really need a cleaning too. Would it be better to schedule these things together or at seperate appointments? Also what do I say when I call?
--------------------
Just call and say that you're interested in your bi-annual teeth cleaning and that you also may need to have a cavity filled. Give them your availability and ask if both procedures can take place together. The dentist is there to provide a service (and be reimbursed)-- he or she is the BEST person to ask if you have any questions (or the receptionist's desk). No worries! :D
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment