Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New to Health Insurance?

Im a part-time employee and recieved medical and dental Health insurance from Aetna. I pay about 22/wk. It takes away from my paycheck automatically Iam trying to goto dentist for cleaning and doctor for a checkup. Up to now, I have only payed the 22/wk for about 3 months. I have not paid the 100$ deductible stated. If i goto the doctor for a checkup, what are my costs going to look like. Do i have to pay the deductible and co-payment?
--------------------
The dental and doctor's visits are unrelated. You may have coverage for both, but they carry different deductibles for each. For a check up you need to look at the preventative benefits. The simple way is take out your card, check the phone number for customer services, call, ask, and write down the answer and who you talked to. http://insurancepickle.com/health-insura…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment