Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Health Insurance?!?!?

I am having to get my own health insurance for the first time. Can someone help me figure all of this out? What should I be looking for? I am young and healthy, so I would not like to pay that much, but I would like to feel confidant in my coverage. Also, I will need dental coverage-any info there?? Thanks so much!
--------------------
The dental coverage you can buy out there on a private policy will USUALLY end up costing you more than it will pay out in benefits. When you get your quotes, add up carefully the monthly premiums, and deduct what they cover - keep in mind there are hefty copays and deductibles. You'll usually see that it's cheaper to pay out of pocket for dental. For insurance, go to your local, independent agent - he'll have a pretty good idea who has the best affordable plan in your area, and can also market out a major medical policy if that's more to your taste, AND he can explain the differences in coverage.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment