Saturday, November 20, 2010

Does anyone know of the best DENTAL INSURANCE I can buy in Miami , Florida?

So many dental plans with little to offer in the way of discounts. I have a plan now and find I can get better prices without it but still way too high. I need several extractions and a denture. Perhaps you know of cheap dental near me as well. Thanks for any help you may give.
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands since. From extractions, cleanings, xrays, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Even dentures! They even had my benefits active in 2 hours was able to use it the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment