Saturday, December 4, 2010

Affordable Dental Insurance? Can it be true?

I recently lost my job. I would like a separate dental insurance plan besides my basic health insurance. I wonder if anyone else is feeling the pain like me. Any suggestions?
--------------------
Well David, I tell you what. I just found this site and its great. I was in the similar position as you a couple weeks ago. I heard this site from a friend - so i decided to check it out. It is wonderful. Very affordable and lots of benefits my other insurance wouldn't cover. The main thing - doesn't matter if you have a pre-existing condition. Which is wonderful !!!!!!!! Most insurance companies wont cover that. Very affordable - i am still in shock sometimes. Please check it out - especially in these hard times. http://www.dentalplans.com/afftracker.as…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment