Saturday, December 4, 2010

does dental insurance usually cover "laughing gas" or is it expensive otherwise?

My dad just put me on his dental and i need to call to figure out what kind of coverage it is, but do most insurances cover laughing gas? If not, is it usually pricey? I'm a really nervous patient and i get freaked out even thinking about going. Does the gas work well for you? What does it feel like? Also, the dentist i'm looking at going to also offers the possibility of a one time prescription dose of an anti anxiety med. Would that be a better route? I have prescription coverage so that won't be expensive. thanks a bunch.
--------------------
healthquotes.awardspace.info - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment