Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good dental insurance company that offers orthodontic coverage? ?

I have to get braces for my daughter and would like to get a good dental plan for her so that I can get as much the cost for her braces covered as possible. I know that there are few good plans out there that cover any significant amount when it comes to braces, but there must be one or two out there that are the best for orthodontia services. HELP!!!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up 5 years ago when I was in college for my braces and they have saved me thousands since. My braces cost me only $2200 total. From cleanings, root canals, xrays...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment