Saturday, December 18, 2010

Health & dental insurance?

I'm 20 years old and I am in bad need of insurance. I really need dental insurance because I need a root canal and when I turned 18 and could no longer be on my mother's insurance I had no choice but to not get the root canal. And I desperately need it done. Where can I go to find quality but affordable health & dental insurance for my age? I live in Alabama.
--------------------
As mentioned, dental insurance will have a waiting period, usually 12 months. There are dental policies that pay a graduated benefit for major procedures but they'll only pay 10 - 20% of the cost. If you desperately need dental work you can try a dental school, where you can get good service at a reasonable cost. You can find the nearest dental school here: http://www.yourhealthplanadvisor.com/Den…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment