Saturday, December 18, 2010

suggestion about dental insurance?

i do not have dental insurance and i need some dental work done asap. i have been surfing and ran across dental discount cards. does these cards offer the savings they promote or do i need to try to find a major carrier to cover me. no pain now, i just need to get some work done to head off unnecessary suffering.... thanks
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From xrays, root canals, cleanings, crowns...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Even orthodontist. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment