Thursday, December 2, 2010

Looking for Dental Insurance / Orthodontic Insurance?

I am thinking about getting braces (preferably Invisalign) and I don't have any insurance at all. I've been doing research and haven't found anything reasonable. I am looking for a good dental or orthodontic insurance plan that will cover or give a good discount on braces and/or dental work. Any information that you can give me will be helpful. Thanks!!!
--------------------
I paid around $2000 for my braces because of this great plan I have: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and have saved me thousands since. From braces, xrays, exams, cleanings..etc. All services are included. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment