Friday, December 10, 2010

ok so i was wrong my mom actually has geha federal dental insurance.....?

will my mom's high option geha federal dental insurance & i want to know if the high option plan covers invisalign. Any one who actually knows pleaz help me with my question because i wanted to see what you guys think also.
--------------------
This is the summary of your benefits : http://www.gehadental.com/dental_plans/H… Most likely you will get only 50% coverage. However, it is 50% of the conventional Orthodontic Treatment (i.e., the braces). Invisalign is the more modern aesthetic procedure. Most of the insurance plan have not made changes yet to accommodate that under the routine plan. I would definitely advise you to call the insurance company up to find out for yourself. Also, make sure your Orthodontist participates with that insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment