Monday, January 3, 2011

Can you get invisible braces with dental insurance?

A couple years ago the dentist recommended braces but my mom and I said no....I know someday they will again but i just want to know that if you can get invisible braces or retainers with your dental insurance. Please tell this...how much do you have to pay for an appointment an the dentist? Does it hurt a lot with invisible braces when they put them on or with the retainer fittings? Please tell me cause I seen many pictures of people with braces and it looks awful and ugly.(no offense to those with braces) Please tell me ..I am very concerned. My Quince is in two years and I read that braces have to be on for two years, and I don't want to have any on by then...unless they are invisible braces or retainers....Thanks P.S. VERY VERY CONCERNED.....MY NEXT APPOINTMENT IS IN MARCH AND I NEED TO KNOW SO I KNOW WHAT TO SAY IF IT IS RECOMMENDED AGAIN. Thanks and .........Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad!!!
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment