Monday, January 3, 2011

I Don't have any dental insurance and I have a sever abscess on a tooth that needs a root canal retreat ?

plus I've just had a foot surgery were they placed titanium implants in my foot, and the dentist said I need to have the abscess clear up soon or it can spread to the titanium ?? WTF?? I had Washington Dental, here in California and it wasn't much; I used it all up on another root-canal and cleaning, and a couple fillings, it was like $1500. So now that's over and I need two root canal retreats, and two other root canals, and caps for the teeth which are not cheap, and I don't get approved for dental credit when I've applied recently and no one I know will co-sign for me ? I'm so scared, I just had foot surgery so I am on State Disability because I can not return to work yet, I usually have jobs where I stand all day and I cannot do that anymore, I want to go back to school so I can get a better job but right now I am so broke and my medical insurance won't pay for physical therapy to help me walk normally and without pain again. So all my money goes to paying out of pocket medical bills. I also have other health problems and I don't know what to do?? Any Suggestions would be helpful . Thanks ?
--------------------
healthplans.bebto.com - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment