Thursday, January 20, 2011

I need dental insurance,,,?

I'm trying to get braces and my insurance at work doesn't cover any expense...please help.
--------------------
If another form of health insurance is not an option for you, you might try looking into Care Credit. Its a form of credit card used specifically for medical care including dental work. You can apply online at www.carecredit.com. You simply pay back the total balance in increments and most doctors offices, after seeing that you use Care Credit, will offer discounts on the total cost of the doctors visit and treatments needed. I got a small $1,000 limit for a root canal I needed earlier this year (you can get a much larger limit than that if you need it) and it was kind of a god-send because we didn't have the time or the money to apply and get approved for dental insurance and my dental situation was urgent. And my favorite part is that Care Credit can even be used at some vet's offices, so now that we have this Care Credit card, if we ever have any emergencies with our little pet Boston terrier, we have no worries about making sure we can pay for whatever she needs! :) Hope that helps....
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment