Thursday, January 20, 2011

question about dental insurance?

My dentist siad he couldn't get any money from Aetna because my plan is DMO. Is it possible? The dentist clean my teeth and do the other work and I even don't need to pay copayment. Why the dentist accept this plan if they can't get any money from insurance company?
--------------------
If he's not in network, and you didn't select him as your service provider, he isn't getting paid. YOU have to set it up, that he gets paid. He only gets paid $10 a month by Aetna, for each patient who signed up UNDER HIM. An analogy here. Your employer pays you. I want you to come over to my house, and paint it. Next week would be great. It shouldn't be a problem, because you're getting paid by your employer!!! Right? Wrong. You only want to work for the guy paying you. He only wants to work for the guys paying HIM.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment