Thursday, February 10, 2011

I have a major dental problem, but my insurance doesn't cover Orthodontics. Is there any recourse?

I did not realize it while it was happening, but my teeth were slowly being worn away and moved around because my jaw is not aligned correctly. I knew something was wrong, but I am the type to just live with it. Three different orthodontists and two dentists tell me that if I don't get braces for two years plus jaw surgery on my upper and lower jaw, and then braces again after that, then I'll lose most of my teeth eventually due to grinding and cavities. I have a decent job and great health insurance, but no Orthodontic services are covered except for dependents younger than 18 years old. What am I supposed to do? Can I petition the insurance company? I cannot nearly afford the procedures that I need.
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment