Thursday, February 17, 2011

Insurance for my company and personal insurance for me?

I am opening up a boutique and of course I'm going to need to provide benefits to the employee(s) Medical, Vision, Dental all that. Who is the best provider. It is a high class boutique, things like Miu Miu, Dolce and Gabbanna, Dior etc. I've also been looking for a good insurance provider for myself with Medical, Vision, Dental. etc the thing is, with most Insurance providers your very limited to certain doctors and such and there isn't much of a variety to chose from. and I really want to give my employees the best that I can. any good suggestions?
--------------------
First of all that is my favorite place on earth. I need to go check out Winn's new resort. Anyway. the following site has a fantastic free comparison quote feature wher you can see side by side quotes from the leading insurance companies. Then you can compare coverages and rates and make an informed decision. Good luck with your business
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment