Friday, March 4, 2011

Do wealthier people have better health insurance than poorer people?

I am researching insurance, but do wealthier people have better insurance than poorer people? I went to a dentist and I have a few cavities and one tooth has to be extracted. The total dental bill isn't too much money for me. How do I afford a $3000 + tooth implant or two set bridge? . My parents can afford that, but I can't. Do cheap insurance plans cover $30000 + dental operations? I called a local insurance agent and he said $244.50/month insurance is the best he can do. That is way too much money for me. Ultimately, this is all my fault. I have not been to a dentist in 10years and I was unaware that I must visit a dentist every year.
--------------------
Not always. Wealthier individuals can afford the $3000 + tooth implant while others cannot. It also depends on your job--my husband isn't wealthy by any means, but our insurance is wonderful.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment