Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is it safe to chew on aspirin on a sore tooth, to releive toothache?

I have this tooth that I cracked a while ago. Unfortunately I just found out I am getting laid off, and I have no dental insurance... my tooth is THROBBING and feels like the nerve is dying... someone suggested to grind up or chew an aspirin on the tooth, and it will help with the pain. Is this true? Also, I am nursing still... is aspirin safe to cehw while nursing?
--------------------
DO NOT CHEW ON AN ASPIRIN. Swallow an anti-inflammatory. Double up on the dosage prescribed on the bottle. That will be prescription strength. And get to a Dentist ASAP. A broken tooth with an infection is worse for your baby than an aspirin. You need to get this taken care of soon.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment