Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cheap and Reasonable Health Insurance?

My brother is 19 and he has no medical insurance and he needs to see a dentist extremely bad, he has decaying teeth and loads of cavities but he is not able to afford a dentist or anything. He does have a job but it would not be able to cover any of his dental problems. Is there any Health Insurance that would be great for him? So that he would only have to pay little or none getting his teeth fixed?
--------------------
Maybe a visit to this site will help: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands on all services. From extractions, xrays, exams..etc. Dentures and cosmetic surgery are also included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was ablet to use it the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment