Tuesday, May 10, 2011

free emergency dental in ireland or scotland?

Hello, I'm an australia in edinburgh for a long while, which means I can go to glasgow, or I'm going to ireland soon, to galway, but I will be in dublin as well, do any of these places offer emergency free dental? I ask because I do not have an insurance number, and I have developed some quickly decaying(Very painfull) cavities..and apparantly my wisdom teeth are falling apart in my mouth!! Any help much apprecitaed, edinburgh preferred.
--------------------
If you telephone NHS 24 on 08454 24 24 24 and explain the situation emphasising that you are a tourist and it is an emergency then they will help. There is a dental hospital in Glasgow which they refer people in that area to. I am not sure what is available in Edinburgh
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment