Sunday, July 3, 2011

Question about a root canal/dental crown?

About 4 yrs. ago I had a root canal done and they placed a dental Crown or cap whatever its called over my tooth which had a big hole in it. My question is, about a year later or so I started to notice that when I would chew something on that side of my mouth, I would get this funny taste. It doesn't taste like "metal" its more like my tooth is rotted or something. Its really uncomfortable...I know I should go to the dentist but I don't have health insurance so I'm not able to but what should I do? The smell bothers me. It doesn't smell all day long it just bothers me when I chew something on that side cause I could smell it.
--------------------
HELLO, YOU HAVE A LOCALIZED INFECTION IN THE GUMS AROUND THIS CROWN. DAILY FLOSSING OF THE CROWN IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP INFECTION AT BAY. YOU NEED TO SEE A DENTIST TO SOLVE THIS.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment