Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where can I receive free dental help in Atlanta,GA?

My teeth are bad and getting worst due to the fact that I cant afford to go to the dentist. I'm 21, been unemployed, no insurance, with barely a cent to my name.I don't qualify for any government assistance and have NO ONE to get a dime from. And if I get any money its not nearly enough to take care of my many dental problems. I have had a broke and rottening tooth in mouth for over 7 years!!! YES 7-years.. Its hard for me to eat b/c I'm already missing two vital teeth already. My jaw alignment is so messed up that I get a headache almost anytime that I yarn. Besides the pain....my breathe smells HORRIBLE. I'm so self-consicous about it to the point that I don't date. So please if you know where I can get assistance please tell me. I need FREE help...I can't afford low cost... I barely can afford a stick of deordorant. Please HELP ME!!!
--------------------
Some dentists will reduce the fees or allow you to pay on a payment plan. There is no free dental help. You need to get a job to support yourself. Many people have the notion that they can just rely on the government for a free handout in times of need. Truthfully, it's quite hard to qualify for government assistance and the quality of help will be very low. Dental care is not a necessary procedure and you cannot just go to a dentist and get free work done like you can in a county hospital. Your best bet is to negotiate a deal with a dentist and just get them to pull the tooth. Focus on getting a job - not on getting a date. You should not have let a tooth rot for 7 years before seeking help. And toothpaste/brush, floss, and fluoride rinse are very inexpensive in our country. There's really no excuse to allow your teeth to decay so severely. I'm am sorry this is not the answer you are looking for, but good luck to you. :( EDIT: I was trying to be nice to be nice to you. What's your problem?? No one owes you anything. If you are looking for someone to support your desire to leech off society indefinitely while not taking care of yourself you will not find sympathy here. I've worked very hard in my life. I put myself through school to get my accounting degrees and I do what it takes to support myself. If the US is SO messed up why don't you go to Mexico and ask them for a handout? The US is the best country in the world to live in. I don't say that because I'm a snob. I say it because I'm deeply grateful for the opportunities I have here. You choose to spit in the face of the soldiers and founding fathers who gave you the opportunity to work and make a good life for yourself. Hmm.. where has that gotten you? My teeth are healthy, yours are rotting out of your head. You made your bed. Now lie in it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment