Monday, November 1, 2010

Dental insurance?

Does anyone know of a dental insurance in the u.s that covers dental implant surgery as well as bone grafting? Aug 1 I am having bone graft surgery and they want the money upfront before the procedure, i don't see how I am going to be able to pay for this in such a short amount of time. And financing is not an option because they cahrge you 11.9% which in the end will increase the cost of my periodontic treatment. My treatment's estimated cost is $9000+ Will my orthodontist be willing to help out because when i was younger they pulled an 'extra babytooth' around the area that my tooth is missing, and if i pull out my dental records and see that they made a mistake, would they be willing to help out or could this be a lawsuit?
--------------------
You might want to try a discount dental plan. I am not sure if they cover the type of dental work you need done, but it doesn't hurt to try. For more information on dental plans you can check out the site below
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment