Monday, November 1, 2010

Dental Insurance?

I'm enrolled in school for January 08 but I turn 20 on dec 7......I'm still on my parents insurance and I have about 9 more teeth to fill...............will I still be on their insurance after I turn 20 or will they company take my off. They both have delta dental.
--------------------
Are you a full time student? Usually, as long as you're a full time student you can stay on your parents' insurance as long as you can prove your full time status. Usually the insurance company sends you a form that you have to take to your school to get filled out. There is an age limit, though... I believe you can only stay on their insurance as a full time student up until you're 25... it differs from state to state and it depends on what insurance company they have (Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, etc.).
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment