Monday, November 1, 2010

Dental insurance?

My stepdaughter in the future may need to have braces.........I need to know of any good dental insurance I can purchase that would help pay on these and other dental work........thanks in advance
--------------------
Dental Insurance will only cover certain things with limits, deductibles, claims, qualifications, health check, Some require 6-12 months before usage and a high monthly payment. Not that there is nothing wrong with having them, but there is alot of limits of what is covered and what is not. I have Insurance and also great dental plan from www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up with them online about 3 years ago. They have saved me alot money for all my dentistry work, without claims forms, age limits, no deductibles, no paperwork, no contracts and no waiting period. They have benefits for all services including braces and orthodontic treatment. I never used it for that reason, but I know they cover it. I used them for extractions, root canals, cleanings, exams etc. I have used my regular insurance for minor things since there is limit of coverage, and then use my Dental plan for the rest. They had my benefits active in 2 hours and it only cost me pennys on the dollar. Hope this helps and Good Luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment