Sunday, November 21, 2010

does any one know of some good cheap dental insurance?

I need my wisdom teeth pulled and I dont have any insurance?
--------------------
I paid only $800 for mine, when I was originally quoted $1800 because of this wonderful plan I have. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From Cleanings, extractions, xrays, filling...etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. Though prices may be different where you live, but the savings are still incredible and worth a shot. They even had my plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment