Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where to get dental insurance?

I am looking for standalone dental insurance. I do not want one of those discount plans. Where is a good place or company to get this coverage?
--------------------
I've had both and honestly, I hate insurance! They charged me an exorbitant amount every month and they only allowed a limited amount of visits per year! Rip off! The discount plan I have now is only $5 a week for my entire family and i just saved about $2000 on my daughters braces! I save hundreds every time we go to the dentist and best of all, there are no limits on how many times I may visit my dentist. I actually enjoy getting my teeth cleaned and like to go more that 2x a year, I go 3 or 4 times and always save a lot of money. you should try the discount plans, they are 10x better than insurance! check out the one i signed up for below. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment