Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a dental insurance that will help pay for me to get braces?

I currently have caresource and have had unison and they would pay for them because it is medically needed for my jaw BUT THE PROBLEM IS I AM 21 YEARS OLD AND BECAUSE OF OF AGE I CAN'T GET THEM THROUGH THEM ANYMORE!!! Can someone please help me? Thanks!
--------------------
I paid only $2200 form my braces because of this great plan I have. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and have saved thousands. From cleanings, xrays, fillings..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. cosmetics surgery and dentures are also included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment