Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I need help finding individual dental insurance for myself, in Virginia.?

I live in Virginia and I need some dental insurance for myself. I tried google and I only could find one company that had individual dental plans, but they never call me back. Can anyone suggest some other companies? I am not looking for any kind of discount plans or scams, I want real dental insurance. I am unemployed and my boyfriend would be paying for it. I need a lot of work done on my mouth immediately so I need a plan that will allow me to do that.
--------------------
There are so many out there to chose from but I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From crowns, fillings, extractions, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment