Thursday, November 25, 2010

how much does dental insurance cost in MA?

20 year old male...most likely gonna need a good plan. tell me what the most expensive plans and least expensive plans are and how much they cost. or tell me what you have and how much you pay. Thanks so much!
--------------------
Hi Tim, Not sure if this is the right fit for you, but worth checking out (especially if your employer doesn't provide dental coverage). It's called Ameriplan (I work for them). We offer dental care for the price of just $14.95 per month for individual or $19.95 per month for your entire household. You may choose the dentist of your choice in the AmeriPlan network and save 25% to 80% savings on dental procedures performed by a Program dentist. It's a great program with millions of subscribers nationwide. Feel free to visit my site if you think it might be a fit for you (or send me a note back). Good luck! http://www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/40632454
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment