Thursday, November 25, 2010

Where can I buy my own health/dental insurance at the cheapest price?

When I turned 19 I was no longer legally able to be on my parents insurance coverage. I need to find out where I can purchase my own insurance at a reasonably cheap price...It's SOOOO expensive!!!
--------------------
Hello, I would strongly encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From Cleanings, xrays, exams, fillings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable Plan. Even Medical, vision, Rx..etc. They even had my extremely affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment