Saturday, November 6, 2010

No dental Insurance, front tooth is missing need low cost dental done?

I live in Central Valley Ca and I have no dental insurance I cant afford any dental plans I desperately need dental work done, my front tooth is missing. I am 24 and I don't smile that much and don't talk to a lot of people because I am insecure about my mouth. Does anyone know where I can get low cost dental work done in close to where I live?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have save me thousands of dollars since. From root canals, exams, xrays, cleanings…etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. I paid $38 for my filling because of this great plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment