Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What should my friend do if he has no health or dental insurance and can't afford it?

He's 19, and does not receive any financial help from his parents. What does he need to do? His job doesn't offer benefits, and he's looking for a good job but nothing pays very well either. And in the middle of all of this he wants to go back to school (school doesn't offer anything either)
--------------------
I was in the same situation when I was in college. I needed some major dentistry work done. I researched around and found this website www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago, and they have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years. No claims, contracts or deductibles. Its extremely affordable. All services are included...exams, fillings, root canals etc. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment