Monday, December 13, 2010

how can i get a new crown with no dental insurance?

are there any clinics?
--------------------
I had a root canal & crown without dental many years ago. I actually got a discount for paying in full up front (I put it on my credit card). But, the dentist may also be willing to set up a payment plan for you. Talk to him or her before you set up the appointment to have it done. Also, I would go to a dentist that has a good reputation for good dental work. Ask around to friends, relatives & co-workers. I had a bad dentist when I was little & he left part of a cavity in a tooth he put a crown on & the tooth rotted on the inside without me even knowing. He also put in a type of a filing that deadened the nerve so I couldn't feel it. By the time it was discovered, the tooth was a mess. My dentist at the time was able to save it but I have probably spent $5,000 on that tooth alone, myself, I don't know what the dental insurance has paid for it over the years.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment