Thursday, December 9, 2010

i am looking for dental insurance or a discount plan that can help me get tooth implants!!?

due to an illness, I recently lost all my teeth and want to replace them with dental implants. i have been shopping online for coverage to help me with this cost but with all the choices its difficult to pick the one that would cover the most. can someone help me find an insurance or dental plan please?
--------------------
I had Dental Implant surgery almost six months ago and it changed my life. There are fine dentists in India. I have had zero problems or complications.. The best thing I ever did for myself. I would like to recommend you grab as much as resource as you can before making decision, here is a good place for that purpose http://www.indianhealthguru.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment