Tuesday, December 21, 2010

no dental insurance, but still getting treated?

i got braces about a year and a half ago. and my dental insurance was covering that. i had dental insurance at the time that i got my braces. my job provided dental insurance. well, i got my hours cut to partime which made me lose my dental insurance, then i lost my job back in march. so i have no dental insurance what so ever. but yet im still going through treatment and i told my dentist office that i have no insurance. however, i am getting monthly statments saying my insurance owes $956, and i owe nothing. so heres the question. even though i lost my insurance, are they still covering my dental treatment because they were covering it to begin with? or am i really responsible for the payment of $956? and is this whole thing a glitch that never got noticed?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment