Tuesday, January 25, 2011

21 Y.O. soon to be college student with no dental insurance and terrible teeth - what are my options?

Aside from the obvious which would be getting a job with dental benefits (I have 30 year old family members who graduate college and have trouble getting such a thing =P) I'm REALLY ashamed of my bad teeth. I've had crooked teeth since childhood but would never get braces and now they're just mangled. I didn't take care of or brush them enough either but that's another problem. What exactly are my options? If I did come into some money what would be the best way to "start over" and try to make my teeth look better? Because they're really too far gone to be fixed by braces or a cleaning. =\ Thanks!
--------------------
Ou are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here www.HealthInsuranceFree.info to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment