Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can I add more dental insurance to the plan I already have?

I just found out I need a root canal and two wisdom teeth pulled. By the time I get this done, my dental insurance will be maxed out. I only have a $1,000 benefit for the year. I won't even be able to get my teeth cleaned after all this. My root canal alone is going to be $704 out of pocket. I need to know if there is any way to add more insurance or something just until I get my teeth taken care of. Maybe just for the year. It has been about 10 years since I have gone to the dentist. So I just need to get my teeth healthy again.
--------------------
I don't know what state you are in, but Pacificare Dental has a good plan. There is no yearly max, no six month or a year waiting period before you can do anything major. You can start it right away. It's only offered in California to individuals. If you live here , check it out. It's the Signature Value plan. 1 person $15.50 a month 2 for $24.53 And i do believe you can have another dental insurance to help cover the cost.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment