Friday, January 14, 2011

Dental and Vision insurance?

I am a student and looking to buy some heath insurance, or just dental and vision insurance. I have no idea which one is the best or where to start. I know with vision I want most of it to be covered, if not all including contacts. For dental, I would like a plan that includes orthodontics included, if not all 50% would be great. Any idea where I can get those things?
--------------------
As a student, if you are not working full time, your greatest likelihood is to try to stay on your parent's insurance through their employer. Some universities offer health ins. programs for their students, but they are generally basic health with perhaps dental and vision, but not likely to cover braces or anything like that. Otherwise, try to get a job with benefits. Looks like you are getting a first hand experience as to why your education is so important. Good luck and keep it up.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment