Friday, January 14, 2011

How can I get cheap dental care?

I am a student supporting myself in New York. I am very limited financially and I need to get dental work done (mostly cosmetic. I never had braces in high school, but I should have). I don't have any insurance. Is there cheap dental insurance available? or some way of getting big discounts?
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great website : www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all dental services. From bridges, root canals, fillings, Xrays, exams, cleanings, ...etc. They even had my extremely affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment