Thursday, January 13, 2011

I need advice on obtaining Homeowners, Health and Dental Ins?

I need to get homeowners, health and dental insurance within the next week and do not have much free time to shop. What advice do you have to assure I am getting a competitive deal? Should I get them all with one company? What company's should I check out? Thanks.
--------------------
Call a local independent agent. Look in the yellow pages and you want a larger one that has property & casualty (home & auto) & a financial services (or Life & Health) department. They should be able to get you what you need. You will probably speak to 2 people because in most larger agencies, the sales people do not have both life/health & property/casualty licenses. They specialize in one or the other.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment