Saturday, January 8, 2011

I need my wisdom teeth out, but have no dental insurance..ideas?

I'm 25 and my wisdom teeth are finally coming in, my back one feels like it's cutting my cheek constantly, and it's pushing against my molar, making it ache. I have health insurance (with a SUPER high deductable) but no dental insurance. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs from a major surgery last year, and just don't know what to do. Any ideas??
--------------------
Look around for free health clinics or free health care programs. I didn't have dental insurance either and I did that and had them removed and only paid 30 dollars for xrays and I heard the cost is about $1000 for all four! Also the dentists are willing to work out a payment option if you do not have insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment