Thursday, January 27, 2011

what are some good dental insurances?

so i need braces, and it seems like ive been looking for a dental insurance for my whole life! its so frustrating and it just seems impossible to find a dental insurance that covers braces extractions, cleanings and fillings. thats all i need. any any help at al?? I live in portland, OR idk if that helps for anything. um thanks in advance.. ANYTHING will help
--------------------
Unless you can get a group policy through work or some organization you belong to, I don't think that any of the dental insurance policies are worth the money. The problem is that once you pay the premiums and the co-pays, you aren't saving very much. But having said that, I get Metlife Dental through my work. They are pretty good, all things considered. They pay for a lot of stuff (like implants) that other policies won't cover. But again, try to get some sort of group policy. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment