Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tooth stings??? - no dental insurance - what are my options?

It stings when I make a sucking motion....like to gather my saliva before i swallow type thing.... it feels like a big sliver....very stingy.....but I don't think it's a sliver cuz I looked....and the pain is also under my tooth it's such a sharp pain....not like a normal cavity. I can't afford to go pay some dentist hundreds of dollars....I've been so sick lately and missed work I'm only getting 300 on my next cheque and i need to pay bills what do i do??? and what could be the problem? It's the bottom left molar closest to the front....it's also a baby....I'm 21 yrs old....but Iwon't get an adult tooth there. They pulled the same tooth on the other side.
--------------------
UNTIL YOU SEE A DENTIST START BRUSHING WITH A TOOTHPASTE MADE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH. TAKE SOME IBUPROFEN WHEN THE PAIN GETS BAD. BRUSH GENTLY WITH A SOFT TOOTHBRUSH.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment